|Frequency Range:||156.025MHz~162.025MHz||Channel Bandwidth:||25kHz|
|Transmitting Power:||12.5W/2W±1.5dB(User-defined)||Receiving Sensitivity:||－107dBm|
|DSC Receiver:||CH 70 Channel,156.525MHz||Overall Dimension:||270mm×180mm×75.5mm|
|Display Size:||154mm×85mm||Screen Resolution:||800×480|
|Internet Interface:||10M/100M||Transport Protocol:||IEC61162-2,NMEA 0183|
|Signal Transfer Output:||Relay Switch||Relay Switch:||DC 24V|
|Supply Range:||DC 9.6~36V||AIS Mainframe:||1 Set|
|MKD:||1 Set||Power Cord:||1 Pcs.|
|Data Cable:||1 Pcs.||Mounting Accessory:||1 Set|
7"TFT safe return to port system,
Vxworksreal Time sms ship management system
SPAT-1000A modular integrated design Vxworksreal-time operation system Global Maritime Distress & Safety System
This product satisfies such international standards as ITU-R M.1371-3, IEC61162-1/2, IEC61993-2 and IEC60945 and has been granted with the CCS Type Approval.
● GPS navigating: It can display the vessel's longtitude and latitude, speed over the ground, course over the ground, vessel heading, turning rate and the like;
● Information broadcasting: It can acively and continuously send the static, dynamic and range information of the vessel;
● Message receiving and sending: It can receive and save the broadcast and addressing messages from the base station or other vessels and send massages by broadcasting or addressing;
● Intelligent collision avoiding: TCPA and DCPA can be set. Meanwhile, DCPA and TCPA of two vessels can be calculated automatically. When the pre-set threshold values are reached, the driver will be alerted with a sound-light alarm;
● Abundant interfaces: The AIS mainframe provides multi-channel RS422 and RS232 serial ports and 10M/100M internet accesses which are compatible with various kinds of ship-borne sensors and can be externally connected with such equipment as radar, ECDIS, GPS and compass;
● Various display modes: It is able to receive and display in a list the number of vessels around and relative information and display the relative position of the vessel and other vessels on a radar screen. “North up” or “Head up” can be automatically set for the convenience of users to get more visual observation of navigational state.
The modular integrated design is adopted. It is the first time to use Vxworksreal-time operation system for protocol handling in AIS field. Real-timeoperation system is embedded
in ARM high-speed processing chip. Themultiple-channel transmitting and receiving technique and time-divisionmultiple address technique are used.
|DSC receiver||CH 70 channel,156.525MHz|
|MKD display unit|
|Transport protocol||IEC61162-2,NMEA 0183|
|Signal transfer output||Relay switch|
|Nominal voltage||DC 24V|
|Supply range||DC 9.6~36V|
|Standard configuration||AIS mainframe||1 set|
|Power cord||1 pcs.|
|Data cable||1 pcs.|
|Mounting accessory||1 set|
This product applies to AIS (automatic identification system), marine traffic management, frontier and coast defense monitoring and management, etc.
Contact Person: Yu.Jing